i'm having two different issues with my reface dx.
- i record a simple midi clip with several (three) simultaneous notes (polyphony) into a track in my daw;
- i have an arturia beatstep pro connected to the mac via usb and i'm using the beatstep pro channel 2 as the midi out for that track from the daw;
- the reface dx is connected to the beatstep pro via midi and set to receive midi on channel 2 and is also set to poly, but it does not play the three notes i've entered in the midi clip; it only plays one of them;
- if i connect another keyboard controller directly to the reface via midi i can play all the notes simultaneously.
Second one (related to the first):
- instead of having the reface dx connected to the beatstep pro via midi (using the beatstep as a midi interface), i connected the reface dx to the mac via usb;
- i play the midi clip from the daw and all the notes play simultaneously, but there's a lot of noise when connecting the reface dx via usb (even when everything is stopped);
- i have read and i'm following the usb recommendations on the manual i also installed the latest reface updater.
Thank you in advance.