If I switch from a performance with multiple parts to another with fewer parts then when I edit the performance I can still see the extra parts from the first performance when I page through them. Is this the intended behaviour? It's very confusing to see data that isn't actually being used.
Step to reproduce:
1. Select a multipart performance e.g. FM Wave Dreams, which has 4 parts. Note the names of the parts
2. Select a single part performance e.g. FM Marimba. It shows one active part only and plays one part.
3. Touch part 1 and chose 'Edit'
4. Touch the part button and select part 2, 3, 4 and notice that those are the parts from the FM Wave Dreams performance.
5. Touch part 5 and note this is set to 'No Assign'
1. Any parts not included in the performance should be cleared to 'No Assign' state.