Notifications
Clear all

Yamaha 9000pro with PLG150-VL

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hi,

I have a 9000pro and now got a PLG150-VL. That works together and I also got the VL-Wizzard from Rudy. Now my question: How can I store custom voices or elements on the 9000pro. Is there any document that explains the integration of the PLG150-VL into the 9000 ? The 9000pro is a bit diffrent from the Motiv-line, as it has a semi-graphical UI.

Thanks a lot in advance

Rainer

Posted : 18/07/2017 12:14 pm
Bad Mister

The PSR9000 Pro (circa late 20th Century) Arranger Workstation with MSPS (Modular Synthesis Plugin System) capability. It is so different it is technically not a "synth". If you are in the USA, please call our Customer Support folks, who should be able to help you get up and running with those products.

If you are not in the USA, let me know, I'll attempt to find some one who remembers the workings of that vintage arranger.

Posted : 18/07/2017 12:25 pm
Topic starter

Hi Bad Mister,

I'm located in Germany. And what you wrote is true: The 9000pro is an Arranger Workstation with 2 Plugin Slots - The only one I know of.

I have the PLG150-VL running (and sounding great), My only problem is how to store and recall custom voices. I can load coustom voices with VL-Wiz into the board. But I don't kow how to store them on the hardiisk (in the 9000pro). I can also write the voices to the custom slots, but I don't know how to address the custom voices from the UI of the 9000pro.

Thanls a lot for your help

Rainer

Posted : 18/07/2017 11:43 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us