Play / Edit / Mix / All other top synths sounds on the Yamaha Montage

32 Posts
13 Users
0 Likes
Ron
 Ron
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hi Rod , Do i have a system ?? No but it seems that some people could not open the Mega file service download links ?? maibe it not works in some country's so i uploaded on wetransfer file service , and that always works . !! Btw you can load -XOV-XOA-X3V-X3A sound formats files in the montage . TIP >> choose select out of each sound set libraries the sounds presets that you think or like to use . warm & boost them up on the montage sounds effects/mix engine. and create your own personal live set up user banks or and store / save as a montage x7l library file or x7u user file ..!! grts Ron

Posted : 28/02/2017 11:42 am
Eminent Member

Nice!

Thank you so much Mr Ron

Posted : 28/02/2017 7:42 pm
Rod
 Rod
Estimable Member

Hello Ron - thanks for taking the trouble! I expected them to be zip files, so am surprised to find they're not. I'll be copying them to my Montage back-up USB right after this Post - now I know why I decided on a 16Gb key! I am engaged on a fairly large exercise to categorise another downloaded library - I don't suppose these are categorised either! Your suggestion is basically what I do - lots of happy hours ahead!

Posted : 28/02/2017 7:58 pm
Ron
 Ron
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hi Rod , Well i even use a 32 GB usb to store all the almost to many sound set libraries 😀 😀 [LOL]

So it is highly recommended to pump & warm up the converted sound sets presets on the Montage mix & effects options.
in order to improve the sounds quality since these often.can be sound very cold cheap.. !!!;) 🙁
There is more if you need any , See index pdf in attach >>

Posted : 01/03/2017 2:38 am
Ron
 Ron
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hi Rod , Well i even use a 32 GB usb to store all the almost to many sound set libraries 😀 😀 [LOL]

So it is highly recommended to pump & warm up the converted sound sets presets on the Montage mix & effects options.
in order to improve the sounds quality since these often.can be sound very cold cheap.. !!!;) 🙁

There is more if you need any ??

Attached files

CONVERTED REPRODUCED CREATED sound sets libraries for YAMAHA MOTIF - YAMAHA MONTAGE series.rar (831 B) 

Posted : 01/03/2017 2:43 am
 rob

😀

Posted : 01/03/2017 10:27 am
Ron
 Ron
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hi Rod well I do not agree on that like i say you need to warm up with the montage sound engine mix & effects options so you do with tweaking someting wrong get the right result !! for example i did edit the converted Roland Juno / Jupiter series sound sets and not even on the Montage but on the motif xs . and on my opinion the tweaking / edited converted Roland Juno / Jupiter sets, sounds even better, after tweaking then the original . so it is all about knowing and learning your synthesizer sound effects mix processor options . !!! >>> edited converted Roland Juno / Jupiter sets, sounds and song Pattern recordings compilation demo >>

http://jmp.sh/v/uuRJwHydmRJuYtquWq0D

BTW same story on the moog and other synthesizer converted sound sets libraries. !!!

Posted : 01/03/2017 12:03 pm
Rod
 Rod
Estimable Member

Hello Ron - been there,done that. As you say, a very mixed bag! Disappointingly, the ARP 2600 refused to load at all, Montage saying it was an 'Illegal File', and the Access Virus isn't my thing. Many of the 'Jupiter' files I already have, but I have some of the 'B' and 'C' libraries to work on. I did not expect much from the Guitars, as I have little interest in them, and the Moog library had nothing to add to my collection - shame! I did not find the quality to be 'terrible' as Rob thought, but I suspect my standards are lower. All in all, an exercise worth doing, and I have saved about 40 patches to have a go at, so thank you for pointing me at them. I have saved the index list for later trial - I especially would like to try the Korg voices as a result of those in my M3, so thanks again ...

Posted : 01/03/2017 5:01 pm
 Tho
Trusted Member

rob wrote:

the most sounds are really terrible, many of this machines i have in real and i can say the sounds are really bad

try the moog wow that is really not a moog synthesizer even with tweaking i not get the right result or i do someting wrong

but for me the really not useful

I am intending to load the Jupiter 80 package but may be not good as you said...

Posted : 01/03/2017 5:57 pm
Ron
 Ron
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Well Rod like i say before you really need to look deeper in your Montage sounds mix & effects options to pump & warm up the converted sound sets presets
in order to improve the sounds quality. That is what a SYNTHESIZER is all about. and sure synths like the Yamaha Motif & Yamaha Montage series that have amazing powerfull and almost unlimited options to tweak / edit / and create new sounds or and edit sounds presets ..!!
so when you say { the most sounds are really terrible, many of this machines i have in real } and i can say the sounds are really bad } then you must hear the Roland
Juno - Jupiter converted / edited sound presets sounds and recordings compilation demo < BTW that are even edited and recorded on the Yamaha Motif XS , so on the Montage the Roland - Juno-Jupiter sound presets can even become better. in my opinion after edit and mix these sound sets the sounds are even better then the original Juno - Jupiter presets ..!!. So Rod check the sounds & recording compilation demo and let me know wat your opnion is on the results ?? thx Grts Ron

http://jmp.sh/v/YxbEPng2y2O2ajcowRXL

Posted : 02/03/2017 1:41 pm
 rob

yes Ron i have listen how you make the sounds and wow you really know how to do it i really not can do it i know to change the effects but that is all

the important things to make the sound good is to understand how to do it in any synthesizer and i most say i have always problems

but i know and understand if you know how to make the sound good than you can make from a ugly sound a perfect sound and i have listen to your music but you know how to do it and than the sounds comes to life

i am afraid i never can do that i have so many synthesizers in the past but my problem is i really not know how to work good with it

it means the message i write before that is bulshit from my site

if you know how a synthesizer works you can make the beautiful things and i am sorry the other message i will delete because i was wrong

i am the problem why the sound not sound good

Posted : 02/03/2017 5:47 pm
 Andy
Eminent Member

thanks for the link ron some excellent sounds in here

Posted : 04/03/2017 12:51 pm
Peter

Oh dear! I missed the link, am I too late Ron?

Posted : 11/03/2017 7:20 pm

Hi Ron! thnx for sharing your work and time...can you share the Roland D50, Yamaha SY85, roland fantom, korg triton libraries? i used to have those keys in the past, now i'd like to have them on montage..Thanks in advance!!

Posted : 03/06/2017 8:51 am

Hi Ron

Can you please refresh this link for me

https://www.wetransfer.com/downloads/1838f53857ed889e662aa46cbb79741f20170227195211/9d3ac3d6ea9c434176f146b94785f65c20170227195211/e271be

I buy 2 days ago a Yamaha montage 8 and I want to load this liraries

I look your YouTube channel and subscribe , nice

best

Andres

Posted : 27/08/2017 2:29 pm
Page 2 / 3
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us