Notifications
Clear all

please help with GDX-660

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Good morning.

I previously owned the Yamaha PSR-270 where I had a very convenient function EZ Chord-recording, where I could consequently record the number of chords that later I could use while recording the full melody by using just one finger for the recorded set of chords. Now I bought Yamaha DGX-660 and I wonder if any possibility to find the same function like EZ Chord in PSR-270 on DGX-660 (to record the number of chords in certain consequence and then recall them during my song recording)? Please help me. Thank you!

Respectfully

Andrey

Posted : 15/02/2017 11:24 am
Bad Mister

Hi Andrey,
We moved your post here, as it is far Off Topic for this website. Here we focus on the Yamaha Synthesizers. The keyboards you are asking about are in a completely different area of the company. Yamaha has several different divisions of Keyboard products.. from small portable electronics to conservatory grands and every possible category in between. Just FYI.

But the good news is we can sort of help you or at least point you in the right direction. What you describe is referred to as "Single Finger" mode... and should be available on your DGX-660. Check the Owner's Manual "Using the Smart Chord Feature" Page 35

Also the "Setting the Chord Fingering" chapter (page 64), where the various fingering modes are described... several allow you to reach a variety of different chords with just one, two or three fingers.

Posted : 15/02/2017 11:39 am
Topic starter

thank you

Posted : 22/02/2017 12:47 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us