OS v1.1 for the YC Series adds two new pianos, two new electric pianos and new workflow improvements. Get the free update here!
- Nashville C3: Recording studios often use analog tape to process digital recordings for added warmth, depth and character. This idea was incorporated into the sampling sessions for the new Nashville C3 added in YC OS v1.1. With a 6’1” (186 cm) soundboard, this smaller grand piano adds a new unique piano color to the YC Series. The Nashville C3 was a collaboration with Yamaha Artist Relations in Nashville and the Yamaha USA sound design team. All of the samples were processed using analog tape at the Yamaha Entertainment Group studios, adding a vintage texture. If you are a fan of the U1 already in the YC Series, you’ll love the Nashville C3. It sounds great on its own, and blends great when layered with E.Piano and Sub Section Voices.
- Live CF3: The CF3 Grand from the CP300 is known for its ability to cut through dense arrangements and is a favorite choice for worship, pop and rock pianists. OS v1.1 adds the second CF3 Grand from the CP300, “CF3 Live”. This brighter piano has been optimized for even better presence in a mix.
- 73Rd Studio: This tine piano has a warm quality with a present bell simulating a mint-condition instrument with all original parts. A “classic” sound great for recordings.
- 74Rd Stage: For a modern tine piano sound, the 74Rd Stage delivers. This Voice simulates a tine piano with boutique upgrades. A modern sound that cuts through a mix makes it perfect for the stage.
- Live Set Sounds: 8 new Live Set Sounds using these voices have also been added.
- New workflow improvements.
Check the supplementary manual included with the download for more details.