Clear all

Cp73/88 - apps

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hello to all..
I have the cp73..
I want to ask if this product works with “ smart pianist.. or some other apps?! I bought the right cable from apple ang connected to my I phone.. and it’s not working..
can someone know about apps that work with cp 73/88.

Thank you

Posted : 17/05/2020 5:30 am
Bad Mister

Hi Yonatan,
Thanks for the question.

No, SmartPianist is an app developed specifically for certain Yamaha Digital pianos.
P-series P-121, P125, P515
AvantGrand NU1X, N3X
CSP Clavinovas CSP-150, CSP-170
CLP Clavinovas CLP-635, CLP-645, CLP-665GP, CLP-675, CLP685, CLP-695GP
YDP Arius YDP-184, YDP-164, YDP-S54, YDP-S34, YDP-144

The SmartPianist features adjust to the connected product. When connected to a supported product, it queries the instrument and makes available the features for that particular product (so it must be a specific supported instrument). As new digital piano models become available the compatible list may grow. Mainly these are products that do not have a sophisticated screen-based interface, therefore an iPad app is an ideal interface to reach the deeper features (for those customers looking to reach the features hidden within the product itself). And if you just want to enjoy the esthetic beauty of these digital piano, things like Knobs, buttons, screens will have minimal impact on the look of the instrument... you can simply connect your iOS device and command your product.

App designed for CP-Series:
The CP73/CP88 are included in the Soundmondo App. This allows you to archive your own custom Live Set programs on your iOS device... using LUCA (Lightning to USB Camera Adapter).
Read about it here: CP88/CP73 Soundmondo

Not only can this app be used to store your creations, but you can share with the community of CP users (if you wish). You can download setups created by others. Soundmondo is free and can run on an iOS device and there is a way to run it on a Mac/Win Pc using Chrome as your browser (MIDI).

Thanks for the question.

Posted : 17/05/2020 11:38 am
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us