Notifications
Clear all

Cubase Ai for Motif XS

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Venkatesh
Topic starter

Hi.. Newbie here and first timer to Yamaha Synths..

I bought a Motif XS6 from a seller and She didnt have the Cubase Ai software for the synth when she sold it to me. The picture of the synth I bought is below 🙂

Is there anyway I can get the software ?

Advise from Yamaha or Gurus will be appreciated.

Attached files

Posted : 28/03/2016 8:56 am
Bad Mister

Please remove that plastic cover from your screen and throw it away. It is there to keep particles from gathering on the screen during shipping. Do not leave that on your screen. Please, throw it away.

As to Cubase AI - it is provided free of charge to the original purchaser of the product, and requires an ACCESS CODE to register for a license. Your best bet is to contact the Yamaha distributor in your part of the world, (contact information is always found in the back of the Owner's Manual) and ask them if they might be able to send you an Access Code for Cubase AI. They may or may not have an extra ... There is no harm in asking.

Good luck.

Posted : 28/03/2016 11:47 am
Venkatesh
Topic starter

Bad Mister wrote:

Please remove that plastic cover from your screen and throw it away. It is there to keep particles from gathering on the screen during shipping. Do not leave that on your screen. Please, throw it away.

As to Cubase AI - it is provided free of charge to the original purchaser of the product, and requires an ACCESS CODE to register for a license. Your best bet is to contact the Yamaha distributor in your part of the world, (contact information is always found in the back of the Owner's Manual) and ask them if they might be able to send you an Access Code for Cubase AI. They may or may not have an extra ... There is no harm in asking.

Good luck.

Thanks for the valuable advise Sir. I have been going through all your videos from Keyfax

Posted : 30/03/2016 5:34 am
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us