Notifications
Clear all

Motif ES 6 Help/Individual Track Sending

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 Drew
Topic starter

So, I don't know if I can still ask questions about the Motif ES 6 here. . .

But I'm going to the studio and want to use a Pattern that I have come up with to go with the live drums, bass and guitars in the studio. Is there a way to send each individual track through the USB to the engineer/producer so that he can mix them as individual tracks rather putting on a click and recording the song once each for every track I have?

Thank you in advance.

Posted : 30/04/2021 2:14 pm
Bad Mister

So, I don't know if I can still ask questions about the Motif ES 6 here. . .

But I'm going to the studio and want to use a Pattern that I have come up with to go with the live drums, bass and guitars in the studio. Is there a way to send each individual track through the USB to the engineer/producer so that he can mix them as individual tracks rather putting on a click and recording the song once each for every track I have?

Thank you in advance.

You can certainly ask questions on the Motif ES — we moved your post to the Legacy Synth area as the Motif ES has been discontinued now for 14 years. It was a current product back in 2003-2007.

Posted : 30/04/2021 2:39 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us