Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Motif ES - Can't match volume levels between guitar voices used twice in pattern mix

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
thomas
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Phil,

On my ES, I am using Electric Guitar voices 66-Drive and 71-Crunchy on tracks 7 & 8 in a pattern mix. I wanted to assign those same voices (including my main volume levels for these two tracks) to tracks 15 & 16. I copied tracks but the volume on 15 & 16 (destination) came through significantly lower. I then tried simply assigning those same voices again to additional tracks (15&16) in the same mix. Same result, much lower volumes. Why? Is there any way to use these guitar voices twice (with matching volumes) within the same mix? THANKS

Posted : 03/03/2016 4:36 pm
Bad Mister

Remember any 8 Parts can recall their Dual Insertion Effects.
Which 8 Parts have you selected?

Posted : 03/03/2016 5:01 pm
thomas
Estimable Member
Topic starter

I never assigned / changed the default setting...Does that mean tracks (part) 1-8 ??? If so, then do I need to reassign - turn off a couple insertions between parts 1-6 to make room and turn on part 15 and 16 ???

I am using all factory voices in this mix. I am guessing the two factory guitars I want to use twice must have insertion Effects; so, to get all processors to fire I need to turn on these effects wherever I assign these voices, correct? AND then finally make sure I didn't rob Peter to pay Paul???? In other words, check to see how many of the other factory voices used in my mix are built with insertion efforts, correct?.

Posted : 03/03/2016 5:18 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us