Clear all

MOX6

7 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
 Rui
Topic starter

Hi.

I just would like to have a foto of the bottom side of a MOX6. I bought one 2nd hand but it seems that some piece is missing.
It would be a sort of cover which runs through from one side to the other at the bottom side of the aparatus. Would someone help me with just a simple photo?
Thanks so much.

Posted : 07/01/2016 10:46 pm
Bad Mister

We moved you post from the reface forum here to Legacy Yamaha a Synthesizer Forum, where it is more appropriate.

There is no cover that goes from one side of the instrument to the other, just FYI.
Can you post a picture showing us the bottom of your MOX ?
Are there missing screws? Are you seeing components inside the instrument?

There maybe a shape to the casing that looks like a semi-circular trench... But that normal.

Posted : 08/01/2016 12:30 pm
 Rui
Topic starter

Ok thanks. I´m new here so my apologies.

Well I see no components but there are holes that seem to be aligned for screws and all that empty space has no logic.

Here some pictures and sorry for the bad quality. If needed I´ll take others in daylight.

Posted : 09/01/2016 1:46 am
 Rui
Topic starter

Ok thanks. I´m new here so my apologies.

Well I see no components but there are holes that seem to be aligned for screws and all that empty space has no logic.

Here some pictures and sorry for the bad quality. If needed I´ll take others in daylight.

Attached files

Posted : 09/01/2016 1:48 am
Bad Mister

It has no logic because you cannot see the inside of the product (and you are NOT supposed to). Looks perfect normal to me.

Posted : 09/01/2016 6:44 am
 Rui
Topic starter

I´m sorry for beeing a pain but I think you´re not sure about it plus I cant find any photo anywhere to clarify that.
Just in case I need to sell it I would want to be sure what to say to the buyer. The guy who sell it to me closed the account and now I cant trace him.

Thanks so much Bad Mister for your efforts, very apreciated (sorry if my english is not the best).

Posted : 09/01/2016 12:36 pm

Ive had mine from new and it is the same as yours, so all good

Posted : 08/02/2016 1:18 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us