Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

2019 BLACK FRIDAY

7 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

I live in Portugal (Europe) and am at this moment saving to purchase a Yamaha MODX7.

This year's Black Friday starts on 29th November.

Anyone has experience from past years if on Black Fridays stores use to lower Yamaha keyboards prices ?

Posted : 02/10/2019 11:25 am
Jason
Illustrious Member

Maybe - do searches on past black Fridays and dig up what you can.

... such as:

https://yamahamusicians.com/black-friday-best-deals-on-the-yamaha-modx/

Posted : 02/10/2019 2:48 pm
Bad Mister

Not sure that any of that applies to you in Portugal. Your best bet is to check with STORES in your area... It is the local stores that sell Yamaha keyboards.

Posted : 02/10/2019 4:36 pm
Jason
Illustrious Member

My point is that he can do his own searches. Because - yes, there's sales one can find from historical information online. And the OP knows their region better than I do. Obviously, I'm not advising the OP to pay shipping from the particular link/store given. Just proving that there are sales and you can find them by searching.

The link is meant as "bait" to influence further research. So as an influence to dig more - hopefully it serves a purpose. I spent less than a minute on this one.

Posted : 02/10/2019 4:43 pm
Bad Mister

Yes, you did.

Posted : 02/10/2019 5:50 pm
Jason
Illustrious Member

Thanks for clarifying in case it was not apparent.

Posted : 02/10/2019 7:46 pm
Topic starter

I think that most retailers wont lower music instruments prices in the upcoming Black Friday / Christmas. Thomann.de or Musicstore.de for instance are great stores with a quite good client / store relashionship, but never heard of a Black Friday at these stores

So all in all... few chances of a "MODX steal price" on 29th November 🙂

Anyway, besides a few reports about MODX6/7 uneven keys (some keys slighly raised comparing to the others), it remains a great instrument and with a trully great pallete of sounds. The ability to layer 2, 3 or 4 sounds only by itself is something that no other instrument at this price range offers. And now with v2.0 pattern sequencer we don't even need to use Cubase or Logic which for someone who deals with computer screens all day is a blessing 😀

And for only 1.040€ in Portugal (MODX7) it is already a steal 🙂

Posted : 03/10/2019 8:49 am
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us