Notifications
Clear all

Ac. Piano sounds

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hello everyone,
I want to add new and more realistic acoustic piano sounds to my MODX, can anyone here recommend me the best library of these types of sounds? Where to find or buy them

Thanks a lot

Posted : 15/10/2020 2:08 pm
Jason
Illustrious Member

yamahamusicsoft.com is the clearing house and official channel for this material. There are other channels as well - but yamahamusicsoft should certainly be checked.

I only have the Bosendorfer since it was a promotional no cost library for my Montage. Everyone is looking for something different - so I can't really suggest any particular library.

Posted : 15/10/2020 2:27 pm
Jason
Illustrious Member

Note that since yamahamusicsoft "improved" - you cannot seem to filter results by your instruments as you could before. That's as of today 10/15/2020.

Posted : 15/10/2020 3:08 pm
Bad Mister

Note: When you arrive at YamahaMusicSoft.com if you are looking for Sound Libraries for a particular instrument — click on the Search magnifying glass, type in your product. MODX, MONTAGE, MX, Motif, etc., etc.

This will filter the results. This as of 10/15/2020
The site is new and includes everything from Home Audio to Downloadables (where the Synth Sound Libraries live. Forgive the reconstruction woes... I’m sure someone is working hard on it.

Posted : 15/10/2020 11:20 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us