Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Bad Mr and Jason

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Just wanted to say thanks to both of you for all the hard work you do.
Its really appreciated.
Thanks.

Posted : 29/12/2021 3:24 pm
Antony
Estimable Member

+1 from me.

You each offer an astonishing amount of detail and effort in your responses.

Posted : 29/12/2021 11:26 pm
Reputable Member

The company is good here. I join! 🙂

Posted : 30/12/2021 6:16 pm

First time posting here, but I too would like to say thank you to Bad Mr and Jason for all this support. I have avoided having to even post as I learn so much from reading alone. I am really glad to know there is a helping hand if I need it as the MODX/Montage is a very complex piece of equipment. I own a MODX and have learned so much about the deeper levels of programming from this page.

Posted : 03/01/2022 7:08 pm
 sean

Just joining in to say Happy New Year, and thank you to Bad Mr and Jason, and to team at Yamaha who developed and continue to develop the Montage and MODX. These instruments are truly DEEP. I've owned my MODX7 for 2 years and am still scratching the surface of what it can do. And each time I learn more, I better appreciate how musical these instruments are.

Bad Mr and Jason's patient and well-written replies to the forums save me when I break my head trying to get the MODX to integrate with Ableton. For example, I just read Bad Mr's reply to a question about recording CC from each part in a performance to a DAW.

Thanks to you and everyone at Yamaha.

Posted : 03/01/2022 11:09 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us