Notifications
Clear all

favorite bank for voices on MODX6

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Eminent Member
Topic starter

what I am trying to do is go through the voices and put my favorite voices in a bank. namely going through the horn sections and string sections then putting them in a bank so later I can take these voices, edit them and layer them and finally put these voices in a bank that I can easily access. I read somewhere that these voices will have a star by the voice name but I can't seem to find that info anywhere. what bank will these voices go into and how many voices with the star can be entered. hope I made this clear. thanx..Larry

Posted : 25/10/2018 2:00 pm
Bad Mister

They go to the “Favorite” Bank.
There are no “Voices” in the MODX. All programs are called “Performances”.
A “Performance” can have between 1 and 16 Parts
As many as 8 Parts can be combined under KBD CTRL (Keyboard Control) and played simultaneously.

When you go through the sounds you can mark any that you enjoy playing in your own Favorite Bank.
Call up a Performance.
If you wish to mark it as a “Favorite”, Touch the Performance Name box to see the pop-in menu
Touch “Favorite” - this will mark it as a Favorite in addition to its Main and Sub Category listings.

Any time you want to view your Favorites simply *double click* the [CATEGORY] button.
This will open the Category Search function listing only your marked Favorites.

Just getting started?
Mastering MODX: The Basics

Posted : 25/10/2018 7:48 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us