Clear all

fill and/or additional drum track

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
 Igor
Trusted Member
Topic starter

where can i find suggestions about how to create fills or additional drum track (like korg kronos) in modx? (eventually using parts 9-16) and (eventually using some other external device as electribe, nanopad, maschine...)

But, much better, using some button of modx?

Posted : 19/04/2022 9:35 pm
 Igor
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Thanks for answer.
But it seems to me that you try to explain how to insert a drum track in a performance.

My question was about how to insert a second (or third...) pattern, in order to enforce the rithm, (like what you can do in korg kronos, with "drum track" button). But i need to use an addictional track only sometimes , only when i like to do it.
Expecially in case i have 8 parts just occupied, and HOW can i control this additional drum-percussion track-part.

I have tried to insert a short drum midifile with "play-rec" function, but it substitutes the previous drum accompainement, instead than running parallel to it, and it uses the same pre-existent drum part , instead than a new drum part, as i like.

Posted : 20/04/2022 7:50 am
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us