Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

How to render in place separate midi tracks from a performance recorded in cubase 12 via MODX connect

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hi, using windows 10, as per the above. I tried various configurations of the render function but when I imported the wave files from the areas where they were stored they were blank. The goal: now have 3 (or x number) of midi files recorded in cubase 12 project, recorded from MODX, via USB cable, windows 12, with MODX connect enabled, on or via connect, so when press PLAY in Cubase, it sounds as per recording - all good. Now I want to render EACH TRACK individually so as to edit them INDIVIDUALLY in audio. is it possible? If so, how? Can't seem to get this bit to work....thanks!

Posted : 10/04/2022 5:39 pm
Jason
Illustrious Member

https://www.yamahasynth.com/forum/render-in-place-cubase-9

I'm not aware render in place is functional using Montage/MODX.

Yamaha was going to follow up on this question and never did. Maybe there's an update.

Posted : 10/04/2022 10:55 pm
Member Admin

I've been unable to get this, or any variation of this, to work with Logic, Reaper or Cubase.

Easiest way I found around it.... and I don't know why this is it... Cubasis (old one) on iPad, setup Parts as you desire (eg 1, 2, 3, 4) to corresponding pairs of USB1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8 and record 4 at a time like this, as audio.

This worked best, and most stably, before then dumping onto iCloud to share with Macs for Reaper/Logic/Ableton

I tried all sorts of "rendering" approaches, with zero consistent "luck".

Posted : 11/04/2022 6:44 am
Dragos
Eminent Member

[quotePost id=116054]Now I want to render EACH TRACK individually so as to edit them INDIVIDUALLY in audio. is it possible? If so, how? Can't seem to get this bit to work....thanks![/quotePost]
You can RECORD (not "render") them, each on its own Audio track.

You can use one of the templates provided and be sure to check the tutorials I linked in the other thread.

https://www.yamahasynth.com/forum/cubase-12-windows-10-modx-quick-project-setup#reply-116079

Posted : 12/04/2022 10:14 am
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us