Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MODX-7 | PATTERN SEQUENCER Page Cannot be Found (a.k.a Missing)

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
 HMS
Topic starter

MODX-7 | PATTERN SEQUENCER page cannot be found (missing)

Seriously I need HELP on this matter, been owning MODX-7 for 1 year but can't get onto the so-called PATTERN SEQUENCER page.
This is very much Frustrating... Been trying all Manual and Online Guidance prescribed by Yamaha, Performance page then click Record Button...
But, all I got - it always goes to SONG RECORDING page - and not PATTERN SEQUENCER page... and this issue, nobody addresses at all, only me?
There's no help or mention whatsoever regarding this issue. Note: I also had reset Initialize System as Factory default, but the problem persists.

Thank You. Looking forward for a help and guidance ASAP. Can't record a song... All Drums must be done manually bar-per-bar without Pattern Sequencer.
And that's the sufferings of 1 year... as there's also I think, MODX has no copy measurement menu... and another suffering... I replace 1 track, All Tracks in the song DISAPPEAR!

Posted : 09/06/2020 4:34 pm
Bad Mister

You need to check your MODX Firmware version

Press [UTILITY]
Touch “Settings” > “System”

Your firmware version is written at the bottom of the screen.
The Pattern Sequencer was added back in firmware 2.00
We’re up to 2.50 now! Copy measures and tons of other Edit Jobs have been added!

Ketchup!

Posted : 09/06/2020 4:51 pm
 HMS
Topic starter

Dear Bad Mister,

Thank you for replying me fast at soonest pace.

It says MODX Firmware Version: 1.10.0 (c) 2018 Yamaha Corporation

Posted : 09/06/2020 4:55 pm

You can install the latest firmware: MODX OS Updater V2.50

Posted : 09/06/2020 5:01 pm
Bad Mister

Link: Introducing MONTAGE 3.5 and MODX 2.5

Posted : 09/06/2020 5:02 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us