Notifications
Clear all

MODX Category Search Fix Please

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Team,
I open a case with Yamaha #2332917 that describes to what I think is a bug or needed improvement. This behavior doesn't not seem to be on the montage just the MODX. Not sure when it was introduced but I am running the latest firmware 2.00.1. This issue is that when you you are playing a sound and hit category search either using the button or on screen selection if starting from live set and then hit a category the first sound in the category is selected for you not your selection. I think the selection should be by the user so that SSS transitions if applicable can stay in play and not default to first sound in category. Please Yamaha give us the same functionality as the Montage on this. I know we can put them in live sets and get around this but it shouldn't be necessary to create live sets based on categories. thanks in advance feel free to contact me if you have questions.

Steve

Posted : 05/01/2020 3:21 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us