Clear all

ModX Voice download

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
 John
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hi everyone. Been very busy these last few months learning the ModX. It's such a versatile instrument at gigs just blows my mind! Still feel as though I'm a newby though.
I rec'd an email from YamahaSynth saying new Voicings issued, Vo. 22 Issue 11. I'm thinking I'm limiting myself (if that is even possible with the ModX) by NOT downloading some of these "voices" being offered. So here's the question in two parts. 1. Are the voices worth downloading into my ModX? 2. If so, i'm not sure I know exactly how to do that. I have saved to thumb drive all my current settings. I just don't know how to download then transfer to my ModX then when needed reload my previous settings. Any help would be appreciated. I have figured out how to save to the thumb drive and I'm assuming to load from a thumb drive is equally as easy. I just don't know how to download. Do I do it direct to the ModX or from a computer to the thumb drive then to the modX?
Thanks so much for everyone's support.
Johnny Ack

Posted : 02/11/2022 6:09 pm
 John
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Oh you know what Bill, It's an email from "Yamaha" I'm sure for my acoustic Yamaha that has a disklavier. Good call. Thank you.

Re: to other downloads. I see a lot on this site ie; so and so's organ performances etc., if I downloaded these could I pick and choose which ones I load into the Modx maybe in a library?

Posted : 02/11/2022 6:58 pm
 John
Eminent Member
Topic starter

This is what I got via email from Yamaha. Anyway, so to download the performances, I have to do it to a thumb drive on my computer then put the drive into the ModX and download to it?

Posted : 02/11/2022 7:08 pm
 John
Eminent Member
Topic starter

YamahaSynth Voices: Vol. 22, Issue 11 Artist spotlight

Posted : 02/11/2022 7:10 pm
 John
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Thank you for all the assistance Bill. I'll let you know how it all turns out.
Best, Johnny Ack

Posted : 04/11/2022 3:29 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us