Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MODX/Montage integration with Nuendo (vs Cubase)

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Dragos
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hello All,

Wondering if all the integration that exists between Montage/MODX and Cubase is also available for Nuendo.

I'm new to the music field and learning lots using Cubase as my DAW, but I'm experienced in video, visual effects and animation.
So some of the features of Nuendo make a lot of sense for the stuff that I'm already doing.

But I sense the possibility of a MODX in my future and everything here only mentions Cubase (same is true for most music documentation around).

Thanks for any info on this.

Posted : 20/05/2021 5:07 pm
Bad Mister

Wondering if all the integration that exists between Montage/MODX and Cubase is also available for Nuendo.

It does!

Link — Cubase Pro 11 vs Nuendo 11

Posted : 20/05/2021 5:49 pm
Dragos
Eminent Member
Topic starter

It does!

Link — Cubase Pro 11 vs Nuendo 11

Thanks for the quick reply.

I'm aware of that article. I'm also aware that the general consensus is that "Nuendo is Cubase plus some advanced post-production features".
But I also read around that some hardware devices (controllers etc) that are fully compatible with Cubase are not compatible with Nuendo. In a more general way, seems that one can't just assume that if something works with Cubase, it will automatically work with Nuendo.

That's why I was wondering if some features like Project synchronization (hope I'm talking about the right thing), templates etc are also available for Nuendo. In short, that everything I read here being possible in a MODX/Montage Cubase workflow is just as well possible with Nuendo.

Posted : 20/05/2021 6:04 pm
Dragos
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Well, at least I can infer that nobody is using these synths with Nuendo.

Posted : 21/05/2021 1:43 pm
Bad Mister

In short, that everything I read here being possible in a MODX/Montage Cubase workflow is just as well possible with Nuendo.

Asked and answered.

You asked: “Wondering if all the integration that exists between Montage/MODX and Cubase is also available for Nuendo”
I answered... the answer is still, yes. What is it that you are concerned about specifically?

Posted : 21/05/2021 7:14 pm
Dragos
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Asked and answered.

You asked: “Wondering if all the integration that exists between Montage/MODX and Cubase is also available for Nuendo”
I answered... the answer is still, yes. What is it that you are concerned about specifically?

Nothing more at this moment.
Since the answer is still yes after my second post that was more specific, I got my answer. 🙂

Thanks a lot!

Posted : 21/05/2021 9:00 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us