Clear all

New Programs on MODX V2.0

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Vincent
Topic starter

Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to ask a question regarding the new V2.0 Update and the 52 New Programs that were included. On quite a few of them I have noticed that when you run the Audition on the program like "Out West", and "NY Jam Sesh" just to name 2 of them, a whole arrangement of programs is playing. But, when I turn the Audition button off and try to play it on it's own I only hear the first sound play, and the scene buttons don't seem to be armed. I even reloaded Ver 2.0 in case something went wrong, but I'm getting the same results. I tried to find information on this and can't seem to find anything. I know I can't be the only one experiencing this. What am I missing. I think I may not be explaining this as clearly as I could, any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Vincent

Posted : 14/11/2019 3:18 pm
Bad Mister

Please see the following post, I explain what you are hearing using “Out West” to show how the New Pattern feature was used to create these Audition Phrases:

Pattern Scene > Chain > linear Song > Audition Phrase

Posted : 14/11/2019 3:52 pm
Vincent
Topic starter

Thanks for your response, i was under the impression that these were fully prepared programs with full scenes. i do now understand that this is "The Band" setup and ready to go so we can create the scenes for ourselves. Again, thanks for the quick response, I appreciate it.

Vincent

Posted : 14/11/2019 4:53 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us