Clear all

Songwriting Arranger Type Performances. I want more please ... LOL

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hi

I have been exploring the free MOTIF XF Performances for MONTAGE.

Wow! What an incredible resource for songwriting. Such a vast collection and so many genres.

I have been looking around at other libraries for the MODX but I have not encountered any other libraries that even approach the depth and breadth of MOTIF XF Performances for MONTAGE.

Among the MODX Presets there are a ton of arpeggiated sounds, but most lean toward ambient and electronic styles. Not a lot of diversity of Genres.

Does anyone know of any other libraries like the MOTIF XF Performances for MONTAGE?

Posted : 11/10/2022 12:45 pm
Member Admin

There's a few in here, with four parts, that use Arps and Drums with Arps to be little "song kits":

https://europe.yamaha.com/en/news_events/2013/twisted_tools_selection.html

And it includes some truly amazing sound design with the AWM2 engine, to help learn what can be done with those envelopes, especially.

Posted : 12/10/2022 1:07 pm
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Thank You

The library didn't load properly.
I loaded "Twisted Tools Selections.n3.X3A" using Utility > Contents > As "Library" file > Performances. The library installed none of the Performances in the library documentation pdf could be found. I deleted the library.

Then I repeated the process of loading the Voices instead of Performances and all the Performances in the library documentation pdf could be found, they were only single Part Performances, not multi part Performances.

Posted : 12/10/2022 6:12 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us