Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Super knob???

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

I’ve looked at so many YouTube videos I read the manual and when I making a beat I would like to use the effect of this super knob but for the life of me I cannot figure this out anybody send a link or a video my way? Thank you

Posted : 02/08/2020 1:35 am
Bad Mister

The Super Knob can do literally scores of things, simultaneously... but it does nothing until you tell it what to do.
First, you need to think about what you want it to do.

Assigning parameters is the easy part.
Deciding what you actually want to control is the creative part ...

The Super Knob can Control things that affect the Performance, globally, like the System and Master Effects, and/or it can control specific parameters within any of the 16 Parts of your Performance... in spectacular detail. This makes it incredibly flexible. You may want to take some time learning the basics of Control Assignment... then it’s just a matter of getting an idea and trying it out.

Or if you have something specific you want to do, let us know. There are so many things that it can do...

Extra Credit:
Super Knob Tutorials: Articles includes a downloadable File with examples to learn from (find the download File at the bottom of the article):
Mastering MODX — Super Knob Common

We recommend them for learning the basics. They are purposefully created so that you are not inheriting a whole lot of programming... it focuses on just the basic assignments and concepts.

Posted : 02/08/2020 11:22 am
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us