Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

THANK YOU YAMAHA!

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Much appreciated to see that Yamaha keeps their keyboards updated and always evolving, regarding we get DAW remote now or in a near future. I have always liked Yamaha brand, as a matter of fact Japanese brands. Their big advantage over other brands is that they are able to maintain a great quality on the products they produce. In Yamaha's case, I have had a Yamaha DT LC 50 motorbike, AN1X synth, plus MOTIF XS6, Yamaha GENOS and also tried a MONTAGE 6. All of these products have had great life span and feel like quality products, taking into account the public (budget) they serve.

KAWAI is another case. They produced synths in the past also, and now are focused in digital and acoustic pianos. Before deciding to buy a MODX7, I have tried several KAWAI digital pianos: MP7SE and ES8 and have owned a ES110. At the time, I tried several other brands and in the end, the sampled piano sounds of KAWAI were by far the best, most precise, presence strong and dinamically perfect of them all. Only Yamaha (CP4) could equal KAWAI in that respect.

So as you can see my post is like some kind of a "thank you very much" note to YAMAHA, and a tribute to their commitment to music over the years.
And no, I dont work for them πŸ™‚

THANK YOU YAMAHA for keeping up with your clients, and for maintaining a quality feel on the products you make available to us all !

P.S. If you also like YAMAHA or other Japanese brands, feel free to add your own experience to the forum.

Posted : 24/09/2019 9:52 am
 John
Estimable Member

I can’t wait for the MODX new version to be available - I’m like a big kid waiting for Christmas to arrive πŸ™‚

Thanks to Yamaha from me too, even though some of my wishes won’t be there, I still appreciate the continues support of these products.

Posted : 24/09/2019 10:39 am
 Paul

Thanks, Yamaha! The platform strategy with periodic updtes is definitely the way to go. You've already won a tremendous amount of good will.

-- pj

P.S. sandsoftwaresound.net will be back in action soon. I've been out of touch while moving to Washington state (3,000 miles to the left coast!)

Posted : 24/09/2019 4:28 pm
Trusted Member

Many thanks YAMAHA.
My first synth was a YAMAHA in 1984.
I am a YAMAHA synth user for life.

Posted : 25/09/2019 6:58 am
Share:

Β© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved. Β Β  Terms of UseΒ |Β Privacy PolicyΒ |Β Contact Us