Clear all

View arpeggio/drum beats on display real time

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 Rob
Estimable Member
Topic starter

If you play in a band (with lots of sound and tracks being played around you) and/or if you use a complex rhythm pattern (e.g. in jazz), it can be very challenging to keep track of the arpeggio and/or drum pattern. It would therefore be really helpful if you could see the beats per measure real time on the display, e.g. showing a dot on each beat (visualizing tempo) that changes color on first beats of each measure (visualizing measure start). As far as I know, this is not possible. Therefore, I've submitted this idea on IdeaScale.

If you want to support this idea, please upvote it on IdeaScale.

Posted : 03/03/2022 9:16 am
Bad Mister

What you can do in the meantime: You can have the Super Knob flash your tempo.

Posted : 03/03/2022 12:21 pm
 Rob
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Based on feedback from BM and Pozzguo, I have revised this idea into "Different blinking color for Superknob on beat 1 (new measure)". This would also greatly help to keep track of the arpeggio/drum pattern, and is probably much easier to implement.

If you want to support this idea, please upvote it on Ideascale: https://yamahasynth.ideascale.com/c/idea/286348 .

Posted : 13/03/2022 6:48 am
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us