Notifications
Clear all

voice libraries

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Eminent Member
Topic starter

finally got my sound mondo to work. had to reload Steinberg, google chrome,etc. Have to commend Bad Mister on his submissions to sound mondo. nice Hammond and nice sax performances. the sax is damn near the sax on my psr-s950, to which I thought the psr and tyros keyboards emulated the sax better than any keyboard on the market. wondering if you will be posting more on sound mondo.

a while ago I purchased Vintage Keys for my MOX6 from the Yamaha site. loved it. I'm wondering if I could purchase the library for my MODX6.

Posted : 08/02/2019 2:04 pm
Jason
Illustrious Member

Answer/discussion linked below applies to MODX as well:

https://www.yamahasynth.com/ask-a-question/vintage-keys-sound-library-compatibility

Posted : 08/02/2019 5:19 pm
Bad Mister

Thanks for the kind words... we are awaiting some logistical fixes on the share portion of the site; We see it as a great way to share tutorial data and videos concerning programming these products.

Concerning MOX All Data Files
The MOX All Data File .X4A is not directly translatable by the MODX. However, a MOX .X4A File can be loaded by a MOXF.
If you can load your .X4A, to a MOXF, you can then SAVE a .X6A which can be converted by the MODX.

Posted : 08/02/2019 7:20 pm

If you don’t have MOXF but had Melas apps, he may be able to advise if apps you have can convert. Otherwise, I have VK and as I recall it was like $40 - no option will be cheaper or easier than just buying a version you can load. I don’t know if DP updated it for Montage/MODX. I think he had a Motif XF version, not sure on MOXF.

Posted : 09/02/2019 5:23 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us