Clear all

61-76 keybed, please confirm

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

From the Owners manual:

Responsive, expressive keyboard
The MONTAGE6 features a 61-key keyboard, while the MONTAGE7 has 76 keys with a high-quality FSX keyboard and the MONTAGE8 has 88 keys with a high- quality BH (Balanced Hammer) keyboard.

Am I reading this wrong or are the 61 and 76 keys of different quality? I would think they are the same… Thanks.

Posted : 08/02/2017 1:34 am
Bad Mister

The keyboards of the Montage 6 and Montage 7 are identical except for the number of keys. FSX is Yamaha's top-of-the-line synth action. The Montage 8 has Yamaha's Balanced Hammer (piano weighted) action. All feature initial and aftertouch.

Posted : 08/02/2017 5:20 am
Topic starter

Thank you for clearing that up.

On a side note is there anyway to stay signed in to the forum? Every time I leave the site I have to sign in. I cannot find any option for this.

Posted : 08/02/2017 8:07 am
Member Admin

@Louis,
Thank you for your post. Others have also inquired into the ability to stay signed in - we have heard you. Currently, that is not available at this time.

Best,
Amy - Community Coordinator

Posted : 10/02/2017 5:41 pm
Topic starter

Hi Amy and thanks for the reply.
The site overall is very nice and very active. It's really a shame they stopped so short on code for some very basic features for an extremely busy forum site. Sometimes I just move on because I get tired of signing in. I'm sure they could improve this with very little work. Hopefully.. πŸ™‚

Posted : 12/02/2017 4:23 am
Share:

Β© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved. Β Β  Terms of UseΒ |Β Privacy PolicyΒ |Β Contact Us