Notifications
Clear all

AD Input and USB Input to a Performance

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Does a Montage Performance support both an AD Input Part (i.e, an external keyboard) and a USB Input Part ( i.e, a virtual instrument from my computer similar to the current Motif FW Part?

If so will there be similar Motif parameter control for these additional Performance Parts such as Volume, Pan, Reverb, Chorus and Dry Level. etc.?

Joe

Posted : 17/03/2016 3:15 pm
Blake Angelos
Member Admin

"Does a Montage Performance support both an AD Input Part (i.e, an external keyboard) and a USB Input Part ( i.e, a virtual instrument from my computer similar to the current Motif FW Part? If so will there be similar Motif parameter control for these additional Performance Parts such as Volume, Pan, Reverb, Chorus and Dry Level. etc.?"

Yes on both questions: A Montage Performance is 16 Parts + the A/D Input part and USB Input part with Volume, Pan, Dry Level, Variation and Reverb Sends for all parts. In this way it is similar to Motif XF.

Posted : 17/03/2016 4:24 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us