Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

A/D Input routing always linked to a performance?

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Is it possible to set routing preferences for A/D Input in general, or is it always Performance linked?

Posted : 06/09/2018 8:40 pm
Bad Mister

In the updated MONTAGE you can opt to have one setting for the A/D Input that would be global.
Touch the “FX” icon on the top line of the screen
Set “Global A/D” = ON

If you opt out, (Off) then the A/D Input can be customized on a per Performance basis.

If you need full time access to the A/D Input across all Performances, then set the “Global A/D” = On
Whatever you setup for the Audio In within one Performance will apply to all Performances. The A/D In has its own dedicated Dual Insertion Effect, accessible from within any Performance on the upper Common level of the edit architecture. The Global A/D simply makes the current settings persist across all Performances. There will be NO interruption in the signal passing through the MONTAGE as you change programs.

Posted : 06/09/2018 9:31 pm
Topic starter

Just what I was looking for, thanks!

Posted : 07/09/2018 10:46 am
Rod
 Rod
Estimable Member

Hello BM - thanks! Missed the bit about Global A/D being switchable. Makes life easier now I've ditched the Korg and got the Tyros hooked up to MIDI and the A/D Input for another shot at what you helped me with earlier (but the Korg made it too messy).

Posted : 09/09/2018 7:41 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us