Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Ask.Audio: Unleashing the Power of MONTAGE (and MODX!)

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Member Admin
Topic starter

MONTAGE owners - learn more from Ask.Audio - and get your Sample Robot MONTAGE Edition free. Check it out!

Posted : 29/11/2018 7:55 pm
Eminent Member

Is Sample Robot Montage Edition compatible with MODX? The Ask.Audio article implies that it is. Quote from the article: "Sample Robot Montage Edition is absolutely free for a limited time, and if you use Montage or MODX, you’re absolutely *nuts* if you don’t download this right now."

However, when you go to the download page for Sample Robot, it asks you to put in your model name and only Montage is listed, not MODX.

Posted : 01/12/2018 10:59 pm
Jason
Illustrious Member

I've seen I believe it was Blake mention in a MODX demo that Samplerobot was going to be offered "soon" for MODX. That said, I have not seen any official roll-out for MODX support yet. Certainly the Montage version works fine since MODX can import Montage files. However, there is no official support or "license" to use this on MODX that I can see yet.

Posted : 02/12/2018 12:00 am
Eminent Member

Thanks for the clarification, Jason!

Posted : 02/12/2018 12:50 am
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us