Notifications
Clear all

Assignable Footswitch

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 Mike
Topic starter

I use a footswitch to change sounds in my live set. Some patches change to the next sound immediately and others will hold until the keys are hit again before sounding the next patch. This allows sustain of the previous sound even after tapping the footswitch. I can't figure out why it is not consistent so I assume it is not a global setting but rather something in the individual patches. Any help would be appreciated!

Posted : 21/06/2020 3:09 pm
Bad Mister

See your Owner’s Manual and Reference Manual for “SSS” — You’ll see this icon on the Performances that move to another where those items being held by you continue into the next Performance. SSS is “Seamless Sound Switching”

“Seamless Sound Switching” is a feature that lets you switch Performances smoothly without any notes being cut off. The SSS feature is available for all Preset Bank Performances in this instrument. However, SSS is available only for the Performance containing Parts 1 – 8, not for the Performance with using Parts 9 – 16.

Posted : 21/06/2020 4:37 pm
 Mike
Topic starter

Got it. Thanks!

Posted : 21/06/2020 5:39 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us