Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Bösendofer Imperial Grand Sample Library for Yamaha MONTAGE – extended!

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
 Saul
Topic starter

Press release from Yamaha:

As you may have heard, last month we ran a promotion giving all MONTAGE owners access to the Bösendorfer 290 Imperial Premium Grand Piano soundset for free when registering it. This has now been extended! Simply register your new MONTAGE 6/7/8 before June 30th 2017 and you can enjoy this soundset for free. Available as a Library File, it can be installed parallel to the User Memory. Check it out here.

Posted : 19/01/2017 5:38 pm
Eyal
 Eyal
Eminent Member

Just a quick question. this leaves me wondering a bit...

Why not have this piano for free for all users? On your website, its clearly shown that you have to be a US customer to get it.
It will accept only serial numbers that begin with U. Mine, for example, is european and begins with E.
Many customers couldn't download it outside the US.

Posted : 19/01/2017 6:28 pm
Eyal
 Eyal
Eminent Member

Thanks James,
I already got it for a while.
but my question remains.
Is it only for US customers? again, it will not accept serial numbers that don't start with U. mine, start's with E.

Posted : 20/01/2017 10:33 am
Bad Mister

I already got it for a while.
but my question remains.
Is it only for US customers? again, it will not accept serial numbers that don't start with U. mine, start's with E.

The usa.yamaha.com Website is, indeed, for US customers. What country are you in?

If you go to Yamaha.com (the GLOBAL portal) You will see a map of the world and list of countries. If you know where you are 🙂 just click on the country and visit your country's portal... you will find (most likely) the same offer there. (Here in the US we have enough folks to keep track of... just because you visited one country's site does not mean you can draw the conclusions you have... Your particular information (we are trading your information for marketing research in exchange for an unbelievable piano library) if of interest to the Yamaha subsidiary that distributes to your country. Make sense?

Posted : 22/01/2017 4:09 pm
 G
Estimable Member

GREAT NEWS!

I am waiting to see what Yamaha brings out in April at the Germany show before deciding which way to go - either with the Montage or a newer stage piano.

Posted : 23/01/2017 6:28 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us