Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

bosendorfer piano

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

good morning. i have registered and downloaded the bosendorfer piano earlier on in the year and after updating the board to firmware version 1.20, i lost the piano. i'm trying to re-download it and i'm not getting through to do so. All i'm getting is that Yamaha has already received a claim for my registered model.
is there any way i can received a link to redownload the bosendorfer piano?

Posted : 07/12/2016 1:28 pm
Walter

Marcus wrote:

good morning. i have registered and downloaded the bosendorfer piano earlier on in the year and after updating the board to firmware version 1.20, i lost the piano. i'm trying to re-download it and i'm not getting through to do so. All i'm getting is that Yamaha has already received a claim for my registered model.
is there any way i can received a link to redownload the bosendorfer piano?

Why do you need to re-download the file? When you downloaded it the first time, didn't it get put on your computer? When I first downloaded my Bosendorfer file I downloaded it specifying where I wanted to store it. In my case I first put it in a known area for music stuff on my home office computer, and then copied it to my music computer that I don't connect to the internet. Or do you erase downloaded files when your done with them?

Walt

Posted : 07/12/2016 4:51 pm
Topic starter

Thanks for the link. When i downloaded the first time, it was on another laptop. And it crashed. Was not able to recover anything from it. Now i have a new laptop. That's why i asked how to redownload it. Thanks for the link and assistance again.

Posted : 18/12/2016 10:28 pm

谢谢!

Posted : 27/05/2020 12:27 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us