Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Can you configure the Super Knob to just be ONE color?

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 G
Estimable Member
Topic starter

I know you can turn the flashing of the Super Knob off, etc.

But can you configure the Super Knob to (stop flashing) and just remain ONE color all the time?

Or does it have to change colors when being used?

I would like it to stay one color all of the time - no matter whether it is being used or not.

Posted : 21/11/2017 4:44 am
 G
Estimable Member
Topic starter

I'll take the lack of answer as a NO... lol

That's too bad - would like to have the Super Knob just stay one color and not morph into other colors when you use it.

Think we found another software/firmware update for version 1.7!

Along with being able to turn off the half/quarter glow LEDs in one section of the panel (namely the large block of amber LEDs) while not effecting the other parts of the panel.

🙂

Posted : 21/11/2017 11:04 pm
Bad Mister

But can you configure the Super Knob to (stop flashing) and just remain ONE color all the time?

I would like it to stay one color all of the time - no matter whether it is being used or not.

Type 2-1 and 2-2 remain the same color. Type 2-1 is light blue and increases in intensity as you turn it up. Type 2-2 reverses this and decreases in intensity as you turn it up. There is no Type where it remains both the same color and at the same intensity.

Did you try them all?

Posted : 24/11/2017 12:47 pm
 G
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Bad Mister wrote:

Type 2-1 and 2-2 remain the same color. Type 2-1 is light blue and increases in intensity as you turn it up. Type 2-2 reverses this and decreases in intensity as you turn it up. There is no Type where it remains both the same color and at the same intensity.

Did you try them all?

Thanks Bad Mister!

That is exactly what I was looking for actually!

As long as the knob stays the same color - the changing intensity is a very cool idea.

I wanted it to be blue - either the light blue or the darker blue as shown in promo pics.

Thanks again!

Posted : 25/11/2017 8:54 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us