Notifications
Clear all

Conexiones dos teclados y mesa de mezclas usb

8 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 El
Topic starter

Muy buenas. Tengo un Montage, un Motif Xf y una mesa de mezclas usb MG12XU. Quiero ayuda para conectar los dos teclados, la mesa de mezclas, el Pc y los monitores HS5.
Quiero poder grabar en Cubase con los dos teclados.
En ocaciones también puedo tocar los dos teclados sin tener que encender el Pc.
Me interesa que los dos teclados actúen por separado.
Muchas gracias por su ayuda.

Posted : 12/04/2017 11:29 am
Jason
Illustrious Member

I've got a Montage, a Motif XF and an MG12XU usb mixer. I'd like help connecting the two keyboards, the mixer, the Pc and the HS5 monitors.
I want to be able to record in Cubase with both keyboards.
At times I'd like to also play the two keyboards without having the PC involved.
I'm interested in the two keyboards acting separately.
Thank you very much for your help.

Posted : 13/04/2017 5:21 am
Jason
Illustrious Member

Audio Routing

MG12XU Stereo Out Jacks (Balanced TRS or XLR) to HS5 pair. Optionally use TRS Monitor Out to the HS5 pair. Using monitor out lets you switch between stereo out and group (bus) 1+2 out.

Montage Main L&R Stereo Output to MG12XU Channels 1 and 2. Set pan on each (MG12XU knob for CH1 and CH2 located just above the "ON" button for each channel) to match L or R for stereo effect.

Motif XF Main L output to MG12XU Line (Unbal) input 5, Motif XF Main R output to MG12XU Line (Unbal) Input 6. Set pan knob to center for channel 5/6.

You have some choices of how you want to route the Motif XF inputs - since it can sample - you may want to use the Group outputs or Monitor Outputs or Aux Sends to the Motif XF inputs for sampling. Probably Aux send outputs to Motif XF inputs. Maybe group out to Montage A/D input.

MIDI Routing:

Motif XF MIDI output (5-pin DIN) to Montage MIDI input (5-pin DIN) with MIDI cable.

USB cable from Montage "To Host" port to a PC's USB type-A USB connector.

Use Montage Port-1 on computer to address Montage. Use Montage Port-3 on computer to address Motif XF.

This favors using the computer for audio recording using the Montage. Although you could also connect the Motif XF to USB to use transport control features of this configuration. I'd leave the Montage disconnected and keep it in MIDI mode (not USB) with this configuration.

I am not sure how much audio recording you plan on doing vs. MIDI.

Enrutamiento de audio

MG12XU Stereo Out Jacks (TRS balanceado o XLR) al par HS5. Opcionalmente, utilice TRS Monitor Out en el par HS5. El uso de la salida de monitor le permite cambiar entre salida estéreo y grupo (bus) 1 + 2.

Montage Salida estéreo principal L & R a los canales MG12XU 1 y 2. Coloque pan en cada uno (MG12XU perilla para CH1 y CH2 situado justo encima del botón "ON" para cada canal) para que coincida con L o R para efectos estéreo.

Motif XF Salida principal L a MG12XU Entrada de línea (Unbal) 5, Motif XF Salida principal R a MG12XU Línea (Unbal) Entrada 6. Ponga la perilla panorámica en el centro para el canal 5/6.

Usted tiene algunas opciones de cómo desea encaminar las entradas de Motif XF - ya que puede samplear - puede utilizar las salidas de grupo o salidas de monitor o envíos auxiliares a las entradas Motif XF para el muestreo. Probablemente las salidas de envío Aux a las entradas Motif XF. Tal vez el grupo de salida a la entrada de montaje A / D.

Enrutamiento MIDI:

Motif XF Salida MIDI (DIN de 5 pines) a la entrada MIDI Montage (DIN de 5 pines) con cable MIDI.

USB del puerto Montage "To Host" al conector USB de tipo A del PC.

Utilice el Puerto de Montage-1 en la computadora para dirigirse al Montage. Use Montage Port-3 en la computadora para dirigir Motif XF.

Esto favorece el uso de la computadora para la grabación de audio usando el Montage. Aunque también puede conectar el Motif XF a USB para usar las funciones de control de transporte de esta configuración. Dejaría el Montage desconectado y lo mantendría en modo MIDI (no USB) con esta configuración.

No estoy seguro de cuánta grabación de audio planeas hacer frente a MIDI.

Posted : 13/04/2017 6:58 am
 El
Topic starter

Muchas gracias por su ayuda.
Sin embargo usted me recomienda conectar el Montage a los canales 1 y 2 de Mg12xu, y el Motif a los canales 5 y 6 de Mg12xu. El manual de Mg12xu recomienda conectar el teclado a los canales 9 y 10. Esto es confuso para mí. No sé cuál será la diferencia ó qué será mejor?
Nuevamente mi agradecimiento y felicitaciones por la página.

Posted : 13/04/2017 8:31 pm
Jason
Illustrious Member

Thank you very much for your help.
However you recommend me to connect the Montage to channels 1 and 2 of Mg12xu, and Motif to channels 5 and 6 of Mg12xu. The Mg12xu manual recommends connecting the keyboard to channels 9 and 10. This is confusing for me. I do not know what will be the difference or what will be better?
Again my thanks and congratulations for the page.

Posted : 13/04/2017 8:38 pm
Jason
Illustrious Member

If you look carefully, the setup examples are showing a 16-channel mixer (MG16XU). You have the 12-channel mixer so the same type of channels as 9/10 on the 16-channel mixer are 5/6 on your 12-channel MG12XU. Notice how the picture showing the keyboard connection in the manual has channels 1-8 with "Mono Input Jacks" (the type that accept either XLR or TS/TRS). Your mixer does not have the same configuration - it only has channels 1-4 with the "Mono Input Jacks". So the picture must be adjusted to match your mixer, which I have already done in the suggestions.

Si observa detenidamente, los ejemplos de configuración muestran un mezclador de 16 canales (MG16XU). Usted tiene el mezclador de 12 canales por lo que el mismo tipo de canales como 9/10 en el mezclador de 16 canales son 5/6 en su MG12XU de 12 canales. Observe cómo la imagen que muestra la conexión del teclado en el manual tiene los canales 1-8 con "Mono Input Jacks" (el tipo que acepta XLR o TS / TRS). Su mezclador no tiene la misma configuración - sólo tiene los canales 1-4 con los "Mono Input Jacks". Así que la imagen debe ajustarse para que coincida con su mezclador, que ya he hecho en las sugerencias.

Note to Yamaha: Documentation for mixer could be improved if setup suggestion made it clear which mixer was shown, or had some asterisks to show the correct channels to plug different devices to in the other mixer models (or "not available" if the lower channel mixer runs out of channels). Not everyone is going to look at the page which summarizes the port definitions for every model if they think they "got it" from the setup picture.

Posted : 13/04/2017 8:51 pm
 El
Topic starter

Ok. Ahora lo entiendo. Su respuesta ha sido muy precisa. Muchas gracias por su ayuda.

Posted : 14/04/2017 9:17 am
Jason
Illustrious Member

Okay. I understand now. Your response has been very accurate. Thank you very much for your help

Glad I could help.

Me alegro de poder ayudar.

Posted : 14/04/2017 11:19 am
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us