Notifications
Clear all

DAW DAW DAW - DID I MENTION DAWS?

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
 DJ
Topic starter

Since there's no on board sequencer, which in my opinion is the biggest mistake in the last decade in musical instruments. Why did you cut it out? I do not believe that notion everybody's using computers these days, montage, motif, are computers too, are they not? Some of us are not as good as you & Bert so we need on board sequencing to help us fix stuff after recording down to each & every midi note.

Sometimes we want to get away from the computer sir Yamaha. I waited so long because I wanted the next Motif with everything plus more. I'm still undecided, so Mr Angelo here's your chance to convince me (Hint - Stay away from that Knob) we are not all into insane Musical sounds, we need some clean electric & acoustic guitars, some good piano riffs without all the major 7ths 9th 13th etc...Regular music is still good man. Give us a few minutes without touching that knob please. Some of that crazy stuff don't even sound musical & I doubt you would listen to that crap on a good day driving along the coasts just cruising. Don't fall for it sir. Most of the world wants good quality sounds, not distorted animalistic sounds for unearthly beings. I use Logic & Maschine & I will never give them up, cubasis is not user friendly, it is not intuitive, not bashing because I wish I knew how the damn thing works, but please make sure we understand how this will integrate with my DAW of your choice. Thank you.

Posted : 30/03/2016 5:14 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us