Clear all

Decal/sticker replacement for Superknob FC7 pedal

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Tommy
Topic starter

Hi all,
Something adhesive has stuck to my decal on one of the FC7 pedals that came with the Montage Motion Control Pedal Pack promotion. As a result, the Super Knob decal is torn now and I wonder if I can order a new set of decals? I'm sure eventually my decal for the Expression pedal will become worn and faded, so it may be a good thing to order a set while they're still available. How can I get a replacement set of these decals?
Thanks in advance!

Posted : 14/12/2017 9:00 am
Jason
Illustrious Member

I have not had success in the past tracking down part numbers for stickers. In my opinion your best bet is to print these stickers yourself at a print shop or online printing service which allows for durable material and has strong adhesive. Printing your own stickers gives you the option of upgrading the materials and adhesive vs. the cost saving measures that may have been employed in the original stickers.

However, searching for the original stickers I would start with Yamaha parts. I just think that won't get you very far from past experience.

Posted : 16/12/2017 6:19 am
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us