Clear all

EasySounds new soudbank : Modx/Montage NOSTALGIA

14 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
 Fred
Trusted Member
Topic starter

I would advise you to have a look at the new Easysounds soundbank names "NOSTALGIA"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_GeQf_xlZE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqUIocy_sOs

It's a really great bank

Posted : 08/02/2021 12:17 pm
Antony
Estimable Member

So.... I'm not the only rearward looking dude in the synth community :p

Sounds great... I will likely buy it and pick the bones out of it.

That first set on the Video ... instant Jean Michelle Jarre.

Posted : 08/02/2021 6:24 pm
Member Admin

Fred, did you make these? They're awesome!!!

Second video, about the Magic Knobs, it's got a typo... says 2020 instead of 2021

Posted : 08/02/2021 7:51 pm

They are made by Easy Sounds https://easysoundsshop.de/

Posted : 09/02/2021 11:44 am
 Fred
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Fred, did you make these? They're awesome!!!

Second video, about the Magic Knobs, it's got a typo... says 2020 instead of 2021

Oh, no ! I'm just a customer !

Posted : 09/02/2021 12:28 pm
Simon

How annoying...just discovered i can not purchase this here in the UK due to Brexit... Has anyone found a way round this?...I would really like to get this one 🙁

Posted : 09/02/2021 2:49 pm
Jason
Illustrious Member

Send your questions to: support@easysounds.de

The alternative would be to download from yamahamusicsoft - but I do not see these new sets there yet.

Sometimes HaPe chimes in on the forum - maybe he can address directly.

Posted : 09/02/2021 6:36 pm
 John
Estimable Member

How annoying...just discovered i can not purchase this here in the UK due to Brexit... Has anyone found a way round this?...I would really like to get this one 🙁

At which point does it tell you that you can't buy it?

I have added it to my basket but not gone any further. Did it let you add to your basket?

Posted : 09/02/2021 9:38 pm
Simon

The Process failed when PayPal redirects you back to their site... It is at this point it then becomes apparent that any UK address will not be accepted... here is a copy of the response I received back this afternoon from their support team.
https://easysoundsshop.de/brexit-info

Attached files

Posted : 09/02/2021 10:08 pm
 John
Estimable Member

OK thanks for the reply.

That's annoying, I bought 4 packs from them last year and never noticed that Brexit information on the home page!

I'd like to purchase this new one and with the early buy discount, but it looks like they won't be able to get their UK VAT registration done in time.

I wonder what would happen if you entered a made up address in another country? Would they check it against Paypal I wonder?

Posted : 09/02/2021 10:13 pm
Hans-Peter

Thank you all!

I just can say apologies for the inconvenience but we didn't invent BREXIT nor are we "really that happy" with all the troubles it causes to say the least.

A few weeks before before the end of 2020 we received the information from the UK that the previously used system called "MOSS" which makes it quite easy to deal with the different tax rates within the EU no longer would be valid in 2021. I immediately kind of "tortured" myself through a really difficult registration process which took me hours and included some strange identification processes I never experienced or even heard about in my life before. I don't want to bother you all with details but in the end there was a requirement which might be even a deal breaker because the situation is like in Germany we would say "The cat bites in his own tail".

Since then I didn't hear anything from the UK. I am still considering how to deal with the situation but it all may take some more time.

Sorry again, we're trying to find a way. Currently I just can say that it is not possible for us to sell to customers with an address in the UK.

Posted : 10/02/2021 7:50 am
 John
Estimable Member

Many thanks for your reply Hans-Peter, much appreciated.

It was not your company I was annoyed at, it's the whole Brexit thing that annoy me, so apologies if it came across as me being annoyed with Easysounds 🙂

Hopefully a solution can be found and we can carry on buying your excellent products.

Posted : 10/02/2021 8:22 am
Simon

We look forward to a solution to what looks like a difficult situation (fingers crossed)... in the mean time the "NOSTALGIA" pack (((((Sounds Great))))) so perhaps a "NOSTALGIA (2)" in the future 🙂

Posted : 10/02/2021 8:47 am
 John
Estimable Member

I purchased this pack yesterday. It sounds great and the templates performances are a great idea 🙂

Posted : 18/04/2021 9:05 am
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us