Bernd
Topic starter

Erased by Bernd #2

Posted : 14/08/2016 12:17 pm
Bad Mister

Dream on...

Posted : 14/08/2016 12:39 pm
Scott

Just buy one already Sven! If you spent half as much time playing it for what it is instead of making petitions you'd already have an album done. I was up till 4 in the morning laying down tracks. Lack of an advanced sequencer isn't stopping me or thousands of others from cranking out the tunes. Get with the program! It's 2016 for crying out loud.

Posted : 14/08/2016 1:24 pm
Bernd
Topic starter

Erased by Bernd #2

Posted : 14/08/2016 2:52 pm
Scott

Bernd wrote:

@Bad Mister:

Dream on...

So how do you explain six (!) empty dialog boxes then?

You busted them, Sven. They contain info on the six of the biggest conspiracies . JFK, Bigfoot, Roswell, Fluoride, 9/11 and the Missing Montage Sequencer.

Posted : 14/08/2016 3:34 pm
Kiwi
 Kiwi

Scott wrote:

Bernd wrote:

@Bad Mister:

Dream on...

So how do you explain six (!) empty dialog boxes then?

You busted them, Sven. They contain info on the six of the biggest conspiracies . JFK, Bigfoot, Roswell, Fluoride, 9/11 and the Missing Montage Sequencer.

What?? Nothing for Loch Ness Monster sightings, Staged Moon Landings, or Al Capone's Vault???
THAT'S IT! This POS synth is going back to the dealer!!

Posted : 14/08/2016 7:53 pm
Joel
 Joel
Honorable Member

If you spent half as much time playing it for what it is instead of making petitions you'd already have an album done.

😀 excellent Scott

Posted : 14/08/2016 7:57 pm
Scott

Joel wrote:

If you spent half as much time playing it for what it is instead of making petitions you'd already have an album done.

😀 excellent Scott

😀 😀 Like shooting fish in a barrel with this one. Jeez. And notice how he denied being Sven and then says in this post that he's presenting them with a petition created by........SVEN! You can't make this stuff up. Can't imagine what a PITA he will be if he actually GETS a Montage. He'd probably start another petition so he can watch daytime soaps on the touch screen.

Posted : 15/08/2016 3:17 am
Scott

I think I just found proof they intend to put in a beer tap. Cool!

Posted : 15/08/2016 10:29 am
natalini
Estimable Member

If everybodies were conservative, what kind of machines we would have ? There have been always peoples who push and peoples who stay passive, kissing the foot of their masters.

Posted : 15/08/2016 7:27 pm
Bernd
Topic starter

Erased by Bernd #2

Posted : 17/08/2016 11:36 am
Scott

Wow Sven. I've never seen so much animosity from someone who doesn't even own the product they are complaining about. Your stand-offish behavior is probably the reason you aren't getting a response. Grow up.

Posted : 17/08/2016 12:40 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us