Favourites

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Rod
 Rod
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Hello - a thought that keeps cropping up in my mind is how nice it would be if 'Favourites' (or 'Favorites') could be employed usefully. I often want to skip though a mob of Pfs picking out several for some idea or other, and 'Favourites' seems like an ideal vehicle - but I can't do anything with them. It would be so handy to just convert my selections to editable files and get on with it. I know about the 'Live Set' option, but that's a bit cumbersome, involving several button presses instead of a quick tap on the screen. Maybe a future upgrade?

Posted : 02/03/2017 6:56 am
Bad Mister

Sorry, it's not clear exactly what it is you want to do.

It would be so handy to just convert my selections to editable files and get on with it.

What is an "editable file" in your view of things.

Posted : 02/03/2017 10:15 am
Rod
 Rod
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Hello BM - sorry, had to go off. You're right, I had confused myself. Your value is not only in answering questions, but making me stop and think! I had convinced myself that I could not convert 'Favourites' into User files without editing them (to save for future work) but I was trying to do this without first creating the new Library on the USB which I could then convert to User Pfs on the Montage. Now sorted out, thank you! It is a more direct way than going the 'Live Set' route - at least I find it easier.

Posted : 02/03/2017 4:36 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us