Notifications
Clear all

Founding so much sounds

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 rob
Topic starter

before i have the Montage , i have a XS7 and a X6 Motif i have it 2 months wow i love the machine i buy it from a younger person he buy the Montage

i saw the Montage in his Room ans the X7 motif and wow i love this machine and i buy it from him

and i was very happy with it i have 2 and the sound great but later i think if i sell the motif x7 and ix i can put some money and buy the montage

and i did that now i have the montage 7 and wow i really love this machine and i buy it complete new in a store in Amsterdam

and i have it a will and i love it i buy 2 easy sounds sets for my Montage and the are great

i was thinking when i buy the X7 that person give me 4 dvd with sounds from all the motif series easy sounds sets everyting

i buy now 2 for 80 euro for my Montage

but i think if i can use the sounds of the motif than i have every sound there is from every synthesizer the roland the korg karma and go on

that person buy everyting for his motif

and i have test it this day and wow it works perfeckt it means i have now 4 dvdfull with al the synthesizer sounds what is on this world

the moogs the minimoogs wow

and i test it and everyting works 100% only not the performances af course but all the sounds drumkits everyting works great

wow i test it and everyting works and now i never have to buy someting and the sounds are top sounds

and i am happy i never have sold the 4 dvd the are worth a lot of money if you must buy it wow the dvd are completely full with every sound you want

i not know it will work but this morning i think i will try it and the are really working for 100%

wow and that is what i want tell here that the old software perfect work on the Montage

wow so many good sounds

Grt Rob

Posted : 13/02/2017 1:51 pm
david
Reputable Member

Wait. Start over but from birth this time. 🙂 Glad you love the Montage! Yes, millions of sounds and so little time. I remember a time when I could only dream of more sound samples and waveforms. Now there are so many I can't possibly listen to them all. I went back to analog (MatrixBrute) where I can simply turn a knob and find instant bliss. It's a great combination with the Montage AWM2 and FM capabilities.

Posted : 13/02/2017 3:00 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us