Clear all

Free Montage Goodies 64 new performances--Anybody able to get this download

34 Posts
15 Users
0 Likes
Rod
 Rod
Estimable Member

Hello all - the problem I had with the download link given in the Music Production Guide 5 was that my user name was rejected time after time. Easy Sounds had sent the password back in seconds (as usual) but the link simply didn't work. Peter came to my rescue when I advised Easy Sounds - it seems I shouldn't use my User Name as requested, but substitute 'montagegoodies' - which worked perfectly. But how is one supposed to know that?

Posted : 29/08/2017 9:54 am
Peter

Sorry, I cannot understand your complaint.
The download mail includes the download link, the "Name" ("montagegoodies") and the "Password" you have to use.
After clicking on the link you have to fill the "Name" and "Password" you received with the link.
Of course a User Name of any other account or purpose cannot work.

Peter Krischker
www.easysounds.de

Posted : 29/08/2017 10:35 am
Rod
 Rod
Estimable Member

Hello Peter - not a 'complaint' so much as an observation. The link you sent to me worked perfectly, but the link given in the Music Production Guide 5 specifically asked for a 'User Name' and 'Password'- you gave me the password, and I put in my User Name - several times. There was no indication that it wasn't my User Name that was required. I'm only commenting in case someone else tries to use the link given in the MPG5.

If I may query one thing though - you mentioned that Cool Webinars had contributed 64 Pfs as 4 x 16 Live Sets, but I only have 1 x 16 Liveset, so 16 in all, not 64. So are 48 missing, or are they not in Live Sets? I haven't counted up the totals, but some Categories have very few Pfs, and only 3 have more than 16, so it would appear that I'm well short of the 256 advised. I only downloaded the Library, but thought the Library and User Bank contained exactly the same material?

Posted : 29/08/2017 1:11 pm
 Jan
Eminent Member

Hi @Rod,

See the contents. The sizes are identical, so X7U and X7L are probably the same. I have in my X7L:
- Cool Webinars MC1
- Cool Webinars MC2
- Cool Webinars MC3
- Cool Webinars MC4
- Phat Analog
- Xtasyn
- Live Instruments
- Nature of Chill
- DX7 Selection 1
- DX7 Selection 2
- DX7 Selection 3
- DX7 Selection 4
- DX7 Selection 5
- DX7 Selection 6
- DX7 Selection 7
- DX7 Selection 8

Each of them contains 16 performances. 16 * 16 = 256
And all for free!

Attached files

Posted : 29/08/2017 2:20 pm
Rod
 Rod
Estimable Member

Hello Jan - I started up Montage, and had a physical count! Sure enough, 256 ... so where are the missing 3 Live Sets? A more serious search solved my own mystery - I had simply overlooked the little (actually it's quite big!) down-arrow at the extreme right of the title bar! Those on the left distracted me, so shamefaced apologies to Peter and everyone ... I wonder if anyone else has days like this? Somehow I doubt it ...

Posted : 29/08/2017 2:49 pm
 Tho
Trusted Member

Hi,

I have no luck too, I tried to send an email for couple of times but no answer, even in the junk's email folder.

Please send to : Tho.ho@sbcglobal.net if possible

Thanks

Posted : 29/08/2017 3:32 pm
jayeson
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Many thanks Peter for your FB message.

I spent an hour with my internet service provider yesterday.

They could not explain why I was not getting your emails from Germany.

The good news is I have it now.

Cheers from Vancouver!

Posted : 29/08/2017 4:53 pm
Peter

Hi Tho,

I sent the download mail to you using a different mail server.
Please confirm receiving ist.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR OTHER INTERESTED USER

It seems that about 1% of the automatically download mails are not received by user for unknown reasons.
If this happens to you, please send an additional mail to this adress:

pkrischker@easysounds.de

Subject: MONTAGE Expanded not received

Then I will send a new mail manually.
But please be patient - I'm not available at any time - especially not at european night time.

Peter Krischker
www.easysounds.de

Posted : 29/08/2017 5:56 pm
 Tho
Trusted Member

Peter wrote:

Hi Tho,

I sent the download mail to you using a different mail server.
Please confirm receiving ist.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR OTHER INTERESTED USER

It seems that about 1% of the automatically download mails are not received by user for unknown reasons.
If this happens to you, please send an additional mail to this adress:

pkrischker@easysounds.de

Subject: MONTAGE Expanded not received

Then I will send a new mail manually.
But please be patient - I'm not available at any time - especially not at european night time.

Peter Krischker
www.easysounds.de

Hello Peter,

I have received and downloading it now...Thank you for everything !

Posted : 29/08/2017 6:06 pm
Peter

I too have had no reply to my email so I have just resent it, hopefully with more luck this time

Posted : 29/08/2017 10:22 pm
david
Reputable Member

I have not received a reply as well. I tried yesterday and today.

Posted : 30/08/2017 3:56 am
 Tino

Peter: Thanks for giving access to alternate download today 🙂 It works!

Posted : 30/08/2017 4:40 pm

Hi Peter,

I am having same issue - no response received after sending a couple emails per instructions. Nothing back in my inbox or in my spam folder. I have have success before requesting other goodie packs. Any ideas or suggestions?

Posted : 31/08/2017 12:42 am
david
Reputable Member

Peter has me up and running. Thanks. I have all of the EasySounds packs but the FM stuff was a welcomed addition. What's the difference between the DX/FM guts of the CP1 vs the Montage FMX? With the CP1 you can't program any FM algorithms but the punch, depth and velocity range of the CP1 DX outshines the Montage. If the Montage possesses all of the real FM guts what then causes the difference? What's inside the CP1 as these are obviously not just sampled DX sounds? They are truly alive.

Posted : 31/08/2017 8:10 pm
Eminent Member

Got it:D Will be posting an update you tube vid as some are just awesome for rock and reggae.... not sure if I want to sing as I am not Montage worthy;). Just this one download gave me alot to expore and they sound great!. Ill probably buy one of the packs with the moog analog sounds. Now onto the FM synthesis primer.....with Bad Mister...

Posted : 03/09/2017 12:27 am
Page 2 / 3
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us