Clear all

Free Sounds for Yamaha Montage

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
 JS
Topic starter

Hello,

on my YouTube channel, you can download a small demo from set of sounds with different presets from my different sets of sounds absolutely free. Free Patches for MODX & Montage by JS-SOUND

Here is a links for free sounds based on fm synthesis: FM Traces and FM Color

Also on my YouTube channel there are sets of sounds for FM synthesis also in the public domain. Unfortunately, I recently found out that someone has downloaded my free sets of sounds and gives them out as their own and is also trying to sell them. This is a big disgust. Anyone who plagiarizes, gives someone else's work for his own, should be ashamed. But let this remain on his conscience. And I just wanted to convey to a large mass of people, the correct source of information and sets of sounds from the author, and not from the fraudster. 🙂

In order to avoid misunderstandings in the future, I just post here on the forum a link to my channel on which there are demos for my sound sets: Analog Transformation, EDM Boost, Most wanted & Party Service, FM-Evolution, Mirage, Trance Infinity Vol.1, Dream House

I wish you all successful musical creativity.

Best regards,
js-sound@mail.ru

Posted : 15/01/2020 7:43 pm
Michele

Hello js-sound

How can you state that it took 5 years to develop your patches, when Montage came out three years ago?

Posted : 16/01/2020 11:24 am
Jason
Illustrious Member

This stuff has a Motif legacy.

Posted : 16/01/2020 3:17 pm
 Fred
Trusted Member

Hello,
The link toward FM Traces demo, in the video, doesn't lead to FM Traces Demo file but to FM Color Demo file.

Posted : 15/02/2021 7:55 am
 tt

Hi JS-Sounds

Thank you so much, well done!

Posted : 18/02/2021 1:23 am
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us