Clear all

Introducing MONTAGE OS Version 1.5

46 Posts
24 Users
0 Likes
Joel
 Joel
Honorable Member

btw, what is montage plus lib that I see there?
your site appears to save two versions, when I was looking for Chris, it was changed to M. C., but one is offline. do you think you could also share the .syx files of Chris? I like to edit patches via dexed and import from there.

Thank you for your kind words.
Montage plus is a set of voices i import from my XF, i need to delete it now, i have merge it into one other library 😉
There is not two versions of Moessieurs, there is updates only,,if you see diffrent things, try to refresh your browser, if it persit, tell me what page or what link doesn't work, i will check it/them.

I have no sysex file from Chris, only X7B and .X7U file, the pages are now called M. C like it have been ask to me.

Posted : 20/01/2017 4:19 pm
Eyal
 Eyal
Eminent Member

Joel wrote:

btw, what is montage plus lib that I see there?
your site appears to save two versions, when I was looking for Chris, it was changed to M. C., but one is offline. do you think you could also share the .syx files of Chris? I like to edit patches via dexed and import from there.

Thank you for your kind words.
Montage plus is a set of voices i import from my XF, i need to delete it now, i have merge it into one other library 😉
There is not two versions of Moessieurs, there is updates only,,if you see diffrent things, try to refresh your browser, if it persit, tell me what page or what link doesn't work, i will check it/them.

I have no sysex file from Chris, only X7B and .X7U file, the pages are now called M. C like it have been ask to me.

That's great. Thanks.
btw, I couldn't believe I'll find Reut's AN1X patches anywhere... but you had them!

Posted : 20/01/2017 8:06 pm
Eyal
 Eyal
Eminent Member

That's because they're for the AN1X / PLG150-AN

Posted : 20/01/2017 8:43 pm
Joel
 Joel
Honorable Member

Reut An1x voices for Motif XF are here:

http://www.moessieurs.com/Motifs/voice_samples_synthetiseurs_xf.html

All XF and Xs All, All Voices files are compatible with Montage.

I think i understand your comment about two versions.
The site is designed on two levels for hosting.
One for Montage/Reface/M20d/News and Various, the other for all Motif series : XF & MoXf, Xs and Mox, ES.
Moessieurs count more than 750 pages, each uploading was very long when it was on one level.
By designed the site on two, it allow me to reduce the upload time by 2.

In English thru the translator tool, the Motif series menu is translate as "series pattern", when you click on it, you go on the second level of the site and have access to all the Motif series menu.
To come back on Montage, Reface (translate Remake) .... click on "Back Moessieurs"

I agree that with the translator it's not fine but in French it work great 😉

Hope it's help.

Posted : 20/01/2017 8:51 pm
Eyal
 Eyal
Eminent Member

Joel wrote:

Reut An1x voices for Motif XF are here:

That's cool! are you sure they were ported to the XF? how exactly?

I actually needed the actual banks for the PLG150-AN (which I still have on my ES7), couldn't find it anywhere, except for your page

Posted : 20/01/2017 8:59 pm
Joel
 Joel
Honorable Member

Hi, yes it's for Motif XF, read simply the description i write.

I have correct here the translator

This library is produced by D-Edge that has already made available its work in the past but this time, given the quality of its work, the bank's exit is via and in collaboration with Yamaha, it's a nice recognition D-Edge's work.
32 User Voices & 4 Performance 9 User Waveforms sampled on AN1x. & 34 User Arpeggios, 53 MB of Samples per our styles Progressive House, Uplifting Trance and Dubstep.
The bank uses 9 waveforms sampled on AN1x.

The file hosting is done by Yamaha.

For plg native file, it's on the Es series :

http://www.moessieurs.com/Motifs/plg-an.html

Posted : 20/01/2017 9:45 pm
Gilles

Hello,

Thanks Yamaha for these new Operating System: It looks great!

And thanks Joel for the really great video you've done...as usual!

😉

Posted : 22/01/2017 5:45 pm
Joel
 Joel
Honorable Member

Thank you Gilles for your kind words 😉

Posted : 22/01/2017 6:27 pm

On Yamahas Instagram Site They Say That The Firmware 1.50 Is Now Available.
Yamaha Instagram .
Is It Just A Bad Choice Of Words?
Greetings Alex.

Posted : 22/01/2017 8:31 pm
Bad Mister

Just FYI: you can name the AssignKnobs now, this feature has always been available. Please see the article: Mastering Montage 8: Assignable Knobs

Posted : 23/01/2017 5:00 am
Stefan

Bad Mister wrote:

Just FYI: you can name the AssignKnobs now, this feature has always been available. Please see the article: Mastering Montage 8: Assignable Knobs

Thanks for clarifying this. I see it now. Sort of missed it. Maybe because (as you pointed out in your tutorial) they are not really used that much (or at all???) in the preset performances. Very cool!

Posted : 23/01/2017 5:51 pm
 G
Estimable Member

I thought there was an option to chose what color you wanted the Super Knob to be instead of it changing colors while preforming - but I can't find it - did I miss something?

Posted : 27/01/2017 8:07 pm
Jason
Illustrious Member

I'm away from the keyboard but I believe under [UTILITY] advanced, there are two superknob led options one to set the blink behavior and another to set the color pattern.

Posted : 27/01/2017 10:17 pm
Joel
 Joel
Honorable Member

Hi, the option to select led pattern is on the Super knob page.

Ps click on the links to see the screen shoot.

- In Utility > Settings > System you can set if the Super Knob Flash or not, you can set Super Knob Brigtness and you can also set buttons Half Glow.

Utility - System

- In Utility > Settings > Advanced, there is no settings for Super Knob light/flash

Utility -Settings > >Advanced

From Home, go to Motion Control > Super Knob and set the Led Pattern.as you want.

Motion Control > Super Knob

This setting is store with each User Performance.

Ps you can also set knob flash or not on Utility > Tempo Settings.

Hope it's help.

Posted : 27/01/2017 11:21 pm
 G
Estimable Member

Yup, but you can't set the color...

Or at least I can't find it in the manual where it says you can.

Posted : 28/01/2017 12:02 am
Page 2 / 4
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us