Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

lost in superknob translation

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

I have to confess that I am not a geek... and need the help of the community ! I am trying to add one organ sound to a piano performance (CFX concert) on my montage. I would like to be able to put the organ sound at 0 an increase the organ volume with the superknob. I learn from videos how do that easily... BUT when I push control assign and move the knob... the screen indicates "assignable knob is full.".. I try to removed manually and with the melas editor all assignations of the knobs on the piano part of the performance.. but the problem is still there...Should be simple do that .. hope it si simple and that someone will give me the clue....
PS : is there any way to copy the "controls" of a part that is added to a performance ?
Thanks in anticipation for help...
Ciao ciao

Posted : 03/05/2022 8:50 pm
Jason
Illustrious Member

You've got different areas that can become full. Remember the Common/Audio (global) area. Press [PERFORMANCE] (HOME) then touch the Performance name then touch Edit.

That's the common/audio section where you may need to evaluate what Assignable knobs are used and how many destinations are assigned.

Posted : 03/05/2022 10:57 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us