Notifications
Clear all

Lost my free cubase activation code

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hello,

I recently moved and have lost ( misplaced) the Cubase AI activation code that is included with the montage .

Can you provide me with information to retrieve this?

Thank you

Posted : 03/12/2017 11:00 am
Bad Mister

It is impossible to misplace the Activation Code ... you can retrieve this by logging into your MySteinberg Account which you setup in order to get the Activation Code.

Perhaps you mean you lost the Access Code which is provided on a white piece of paper in the plastic bag with the Owner’s Manual. You would use this 25 character Code to setup your MySteinberg Account, it would be kept on file in that Account in case you change computers, or wish to authorize a different computer. After you registered for the MySteinberg Account they would email you your Activation Code... it is the Activation Code that allows you to open and use Cubase.

If you lost the Access Code and never received an Activation Code, there is no harm in contacting your regional Yamaha distributor... plead your case, they maybe able to provide you with a new Access Code.

Posted : 03/12/2017 12:42 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us