Notifications
Clear all

Midnight Funk Preset

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I like the preset "Midnight Funk" ..however when i play this preset..and turn on the arp, the drum doesn't start. If I push the audition button..the drum plays every time. Once I have auditioned this preset..and then play it again, the drum starts when I hit the arp button. Am I missing something.......any help Is appreciated.

Posted : 15/07/2016 5:37 am
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Thanks Chris for your response. I started looking around after your reply... And hit the audition button again, to see what lights were lit up. I noticed Performance Control was on, so I tried playing the preset again with it on, and it worked fine. Evidently that was the problem. Love the Montage, but it is completely new to me, so learning as I go... Thanks again

Posted : 15/07/2016 6:15 pm
Joel
 Joel
Honorable Member

Hi, check carefully all what happend when you press audition on the montage left part with scene and arp master.

The audition start without drum on scene memory 1 and the arp master is set to off.
Quickly the audition pass to scene 2 and the arp master is pass to on.

Go to Home > Scene
press scene 1 button, you will see that "arp master" is set to off, so there is no drum/guitar arp.
Press scene 2, you will hear drum arp and guitar arp on part 5
scene 3 guitar 4 arp add to part 5 and drum.

That's the scene memory buttons who store arp settings in this performance.

Part 1 and 6 use the super knob to be hear.
Part1 can be clearly hear with the super knob position near "12h00 -13h00", part6 with super knob at 17h00.

Posted : 15/07/2016 9:32 pm
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Thanks everyone for the help... Appreciate it very much...

Posted : 16/07/2016 4:58 am
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us