Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Montage and Guitar Pedals

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hi all - Are you able to / or would you want to loop through guitar pedals on the montage?

Posted : 14/06/2016 3:31 am
Bad Mister

Before you do that, have you explored the extensive array of guitar effects on board the Montage?

There is no "loop through" you would simply insert you external effects prior to plugging into the A/D Input. If you do so please do a comparison with the on board equivalent, let us know what you think.

Posted : 14/06/2016 6:18 am
Topic starter

Hi have, and I am very impressed with them- especially the reverb! I am at work right now so I can't recall, but is there a phaser/phalanger effect built in? If so I can use that if I can map it to an expression pedal

Posted : 14/06/2016 1:36 pm
Bad Mister

Hi have, and I am very impressed with them- especially the reverb! I am at work right now so I can't recall, but is there a phaser/phalanger effect built in?

Is there? Is there ever!!! If you have not explored these effects please, please, please do! There is definitely both Phasers and Flangers (not sure about a 'phalanger') 🙂 but there are both stereo and mono versions, tempo driven ones, dynamic ones that respond to level input, even boutique VCM (Yamaha's cutting edge Virtual Circuitry Modeling, physical modeling technology) Phaser and Flangers!!! And more...

Posted : 14/06/2016 7:27 pm
Michael Trigoboff
Honorable Member

not sure about a 'phalanger'

This is an effect used mainly in Lebanese gospel music. 😀

Posted : 14/06/2016 8:27 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us