Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Montage and MODX Connect for MAC

6 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

I have a new Macbook Pro 14'' M1 Pro which came with macOS Monterey pre-installed. I couldn't do anything about it. I'm unable to have Montage and MODX work with Cubase 11 Pro with Montage/MODX Connect on MAC.

I noticed as of November 2021, Steinberg Driver for macOS 12 was released. I couldn't find anything for Montage and MODX Connect that automatically saves my setting comes handy in DAW. Montage Connect version that's latest still shows offline and couldn't integrate.

Posted : 20/11/2021 7:08 am
Topic starter

Are there any suggestions to this issue?

Posted : 22/11/2021 2:19 am
Bad Mister

Be patient. This is not the first major chipset and operating system change for Apple. It will eventually sort itself out. When compatibility testing is done we will be sure to have a notification on this site.

Posted : 22/11/2021 4:03 am
Topic starter

Thank you! So it does look like the issue exists and the fix is underway.

Posted : 22/11/2021 5:15 am
Blake Angelos
Member Admin

Hello,

There is an update for Monterey and Apple Silicon coming very soon. Stay tuned: As soon as it is available will announce the update here!

Posted : 23/11/2021 8:24 pm
Member Admin

Could you please make it possible to wholesale export and import Patterns from MODX/Montage to and fro from PC/Mac via Connect?

The process of going Scene by Scene is extremely painful, tedious and byzantine.

THANK YOU!!!

No, I will not be putting this in your suggestion box website hole. This should have been figured out already.

Posted : 23/11/2021 11:23 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us